Monday, March 23, 2009

Audience & Purpose

My site is called Fit & Well For Life (JHS-PE). The url is http://sites.google.com/site/wholefoodnutritionwheelerjhs/
... which makes no sense, but that's okay. I asked Kathleen how to change the url and she said I would basically need to create a new site and copy and paste everything into it. So I'm okay for now.
I created this site as a resource for the students in my Fit & Well PE class. I wanted to have a resource for them to access required class documents, class pics, and a class calendar. I also plan on having more technology based assignments and will use this site as a tool for this.

4 comments:

  1. Big Wheel u Rock!!!!! I want 2 be in your class! Your site is really informative. I can't wait 2 link up with it.
    Stewart Little

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa,

    Your site was way more visual pleasing than most I've seen. Thanks for making us all fell insecure about our drab, gray and barren sites. Just kidding. As Stewart Little said, "You rock"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I think I learned more in my small group than I did in any class. I like the layout of your site and how easy it is to access.

    Good luck with your Health class and thanks for all the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Melissa
    Gread idea to engage students. Look forward to seeing progress with your new ideas too.
    ~Kathleen

    ReplyDelete