Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I messed up!

I had a rough week (meeting after meeting after meeting after exhaustion after meeting) and was not able to do this homework assignment on time. I am now on vacation from school and won't see my students until 2/23 and that will be too late. I am thinking maybe I can show a friend, or actually my mom since I will be seeing her on Friday, how to use some of the tools we learned in class. She is kind of like a student since her technology skills are not the most updated. So that is what I will do and hope that our kind professor, Kathleen, will grant me at least some credit for that... or if I can do the actual assignment late for less credit. And now that brings a thought, maybe late work is discussed in the syllabus, I will check that again.

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure what subject you teach, but I found that Thinkinfinity was an easy site to pull animation to demonstrate abstract concepts. You can do a search on the the current topics you are discussing and show it over the LCD. Thats an easy way to complete the HW assignment.

    ReplyDelete